UKPTS offers ANNUAL membership January to December
To become a new member, or to renew for 2019, please click through to our secure shop https://www.ukptsshop.co.uk/
You will receive an automated email acknowledging payment and confirming your membership followed by an email from our administrator, email@example.com, within a few hours. Please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to avoid our emails being directed to your spam folder!
Benefits of membership include:
- Discounted fees for the UKPTS annual conference and other training events in the UK and Europe.
- Membership of ESTSS (European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies).
- Full voting rights in the UKPTS elections and the opportunity to be nominated as a Board Member.
- Opportunity to join special interest groups and regional networks and meet with other UKPTS members.
- Eligibility to register for the ESTSS General Certificate in Psychotruamatology.
- Access to the members' area of the UKPTS website where you can view previous conference and workshop slides, trauma manuals, other useful articles, and previous research digests.
Please note that as part of the membership package we do send out regular emails notifying you of our association's news and our up coming events. If at anytime you would prefer not to receive these you can of course let us know and we can update your preferences.
Joining the UKPTS in no way allows the member to imply in any promotional information that they are accredited and certified to work therapeutically with individuals with traumatic stress symptoms or disorders.